Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lil' ones




I wonder if she saw any chinchillas-
I love kids. Really they say the funniest things.
I was privelaged to stay the night with my sister and her 5 kids and can I just say it was lovely.

Some of my favorite quotes keep in mind I was there one day:

"Stop pouring milk in your eye!" (Why would you ever need to use that sentence?!?!?)

"I was a little apprehensive at first, but it turned out alright so I guess it was a good growing experience for me." (That was a 7 yr old in regards to the sleepover party she just had)

"My favorite animal is a chinchilla." (a what...?)

Well those are the top 3 I'd have to say- In short I think kids are great :)
Anyway I got to go the 4 year old needs the computer to check on his webkinz.




This is my nephew who is kicking me off the computer... Really? haha

No comments: