Monday, May 18, 2009

Kudos Costa

So I'm sure many of you have seen the sign reading: "Coming soon Cafe Rio!" Yeah the one about two blocks from Costa Vida... I don't know how I feel about it, I mean anywhere they put it in Cedar its gonna be a pretty competitive resturaunt with Costa Vida right? Well those are my thoughts on the selected placement.

Well a couple weeks ago my mom was at Costa Vida trying to figure out what she wanted that day and couldn't decided. The C.V. worker said "What can I get for you?" My mom being the most indecisive person ever shouts out "Crap!" 'cause she honestly couldn't decide. In returns to that the Costa worker said "Oh well in that case you'll have to wait for Cafe Rio to open!"

Hahaha Kudos to you C.V. worker. Let everybody know about your bitterness to the incoming Cafe Rio

No comments: