Monday, November 2, 2009

I love Hallow!

So I know I have said this before and I'll say it again but I love Halloween. Everybody thinks oh its this big satanic, scary holiday lalala- No really it comes down to... People watching holiday. And that is one of my favorite things to do- I saw all sorts of amazing costumes. Some people old and young alike get so into their costumes and it makes me smile.





This year I decided to be a cat... duh! And when I say I decided I mean my boss decided for me- Turned out pretty uh... scary-

















I worked with a bee and her roomate was the swine flu hehe kind of funny.









My personal favorite was my 5 year old neice.. She decided that she wanted to be a cow. When we asked her why a cow she said "because she is fluent in cow...MOOO!" The best part about this is that her friends at school have started calling her Cowlie instead of Callie. Well if there wasn't a problem with kids finding their own identities there is now and we owe it all to Halloween!

No comments: