Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As Seen On TV



Okay so usually I don't pay attention to all the "seen on tv" junk you can find although some of it is really cool looking, and don't get me wrong lots of people and their moms purchase a lot of this stuff its just not really for me. However I was watching TV one day and I couldn't look away from the ad about the cupcake that is 25 times the size of a regular one....



Why would you need something this big... a cupcake of all things?


So as many of you know I am privelaged enough to be employed at a bakery. Well one day I went into work and I saw this HUGE donut sitting there and I thought hey a donut 25 times the size of a regular one. Again why would you need something this big... a donut of all things?


1 comment:

Melissa said...

haha yeah i saw that commerical with the huge cupcake and just thought who would seriously buy that. haha