Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to school...

Okay so first day back to school in a long time. How did it go? Not bad... Except for some reason I thought I had miraculously grown up. False I did not the whole time I there I was thinking about how much I would rather be... well anywhere else.

I do love me some people watching though :)

Some random things that happened today:

First of all my first class was my natural hazards class. The professor is standing in the front of the class discussing all the many types of natural hazards there are; volcanoes, hurricanes, landslides, earthquakes those kinds of things. Next thing you know the room starts to shake. The professor stopped talking and said "What was that?" As a joke somebody shouted out, "Was that an earthquake?" Everybody started laughing and class went on. Come to find out it was an earthquake a 4.1 on the Richter Scale!

Also my Soc teacher told us this really sad but probably true statistic that really had me in awe. The number 1 fear in people is public speaking the number 2 is death. Now is it just me or is something wrong with that?

Well that was all the exciting things that went down on my first day of school.
1 down -- 66 To go!!!

1 comment:

Kiana Don said...

I was wondering what the countdown was, I am glad you had it already figured out?! Can it be Taco Tuesday yet? I miss my, Cute Megan Friend!